To our loyal customers,
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and community remain our highest priority. We are taking many steps to ensure safety for both our customers and employees.
• Employees: Our teams are provided with hand sanitizer, masks and gloves to utilize while in-store. Employees who do not feel well are to remain at home and consult the proper medical attention. Our absence policies have been mended for those who feel it best to stay home.
• Shopping Aisles: Aisles are now marked for one-way shopping in order to maintain better social distancing.
• Fitting Rooms: We currently have one fitting room open per store.
• Checkout: Our checkout lanes are marked to maintain six feet between each customer.
• Cashier: Plexiglass sneeze guards are currently being installed between the customer and cashier at each register.
• Sanitizing: Our teams have the proper CDC-recommended cleaning supplies in store. We are sanitizing high-touch surfaces frequently.
We are so thankful for our healthcare heroes on the front lines daily and are proud to be able to do our part to provide them with much-needed PPE to take care of our communities. We have now donated over 27,000 N95 masks to emergency offices. We encourage others to give when possible.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by COVID-19. Stay safe and healthy. We appreciate you being a loyal customer.
Rob Lynch, CEO