To our loyal customers,
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and community remain our highest priority. We are taking many steps to ensure safety for both our customers and employees.
• Employees: Our teams are provided with hand sanitizer and masks to utilize while in-store. Employees who do not feel well are to remain at home and consult the proper medical attention. Our absence policies have been mended for those who feel it best to stay home.
• Fitting Rooms: We currently have one fitting room open per store. (Some select stores have all fitting rooms open.)
• Checkout: Our checkout lanes are marked to maintain six feet between each customer.
• Cashier: Plexiglass sneeze guards are currently being installed between the customer and cashier at each register.
• Sanitizing: Our teams have the proper CDC-recommended cleaning supplies in store. We are sanitizing high-touch surfaces frequently.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by COVID-19. Stay safe and healthy. We appreciate you being a loyal customer.
Rob Lynch, CEO