Channel Control Merchants, LLC is now accepting applications for a MARKETING COORDINATOR!
This is a full-time, salaried position within the marketing department.
- Assist with implementing marketing campaigns, contests, grand openings, and special events for Dirt Cheap, Treasure Hunt, and Dirt Cheap Building Supplies store. Occasional overnight travel to store openings or events.
- Maintain and use merchandise alert system. Closely proofread and edit store submitted email merchandise alert copy daily to ensure proper grammar, spelling, syntax and style, coordinating information from point of sales and shipping administrators.
- Prepare and send merchandise alert emails, texts, and tweets on a daily basis via merchandise alert system interface.
- Co-manage company social media accounts across various platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Place digital advertising online and through social media platforms.
- Co-coordinate traditional advertising needs, including radio, print, and billboard advertising. Scheduling, budgeting, and creating content for orders.
- Track budget and expenses, submit invoices for payment, and prepare budget reports as needed.
- Monitor and track website, email and text distribution, and social media analytics, preparing reports as needed.
- Update copy and photographs on company websites.
- Coordinate with printer to order marketing materials. Oversee distribution of marketing materials to stores.
- Receive and maintain charity donation requests.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience in the marketing, advertising, communications or business fields required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Graphic design knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Experience with social media advertising a plus.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on quality, details, and time management. Must be self-motivated, adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Excellent communicator with ability to work well with a diverse staff of corporate management, store and warehouse associates, and outside vendors.
Benefits include health, dental and life Insurances, 401(k), vacation and holidays after meeting eligibility requirements.
You may apply on our website at www.ilovedirtcheap.com or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.