Manager In Training
Dirt Cheap is accepting applications for a MANAGER IN TRAINING!
The Store Manager ensures that all aspects of running a safe, efficient, productive and profitable store are achieved.
Training will be conducted out of our corporate offices located in Hattiesburg, MS.
At Dirt Cheap, a Manager in Training (MIT) is placed into our MIT Program, which is designed to equip participants with the tools and knowledge that is necessary for success as a store manager within Dirt Cheap. This training program will include training on company policies and expectations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Warehouse distribution and management
- Retail store management
- Loss Prevention/Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Employee recruitment and retention
- Retail auditing
- Merchandise allocation, pricing, and planning
The MIT position requires the possibility of relocation to an assigned store located predominately in the southeast US.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- An upbeat, positive, and motivating attitude
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office
- A strong fit with our organization’s unique culture
- The ability to think quickly and efficiently
- Honesty and integrity with others
- A passion for the personal and professional growth of others
Bachelor’s Degree and/or management experience within a related field that totals no less than three years
In addition, all employees will be subject to a pre-employment background and drug screen as a part of our on-boarding program.
You may also apply on our website at www.ilovedirtcheap.com.