District Manager in Training
Dirt Cheap is accepting applications for District Manager in Training!
We are seeking experienced career- minded individuals with a passion for professional development in a results-driven retail atmosphere.
The District Manager is responsible for managing the overall operation of retail stores within the assigned district including supervision of store managers and the administration of store sales performance, labor management, and customer satisfaction.
Training will be conducted out of our corporate offices located in Hattiesburg, MS.
At Dirt Cheap, a District Manager in Training (DMIT) is placed into our DMIT Program, which is designed to equip participants with the tools and knowledge that is necessary for success as a district manager within Dirt Cheap. This training program will include training on company policies and expectations including, but not limited to, the following:
· Warehouse distribution and management
· Retail store management
· Loss Prevention/Risk Management
· Human Resources
· Employee recruitment and retention
· Retail auditing
· Merchandise allocation, pricing, and planning
The DMIT position requires frequent overnight travel and the possibility of relocation to an assigned group of stores located predominately in the southeast US.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
· An upbeat, positive, and motivating attitude
· Superior communication and customer service skills
· Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office
· A strong fit with our organization’s unique culture
· The ability to think quickly and efficiently
· Honesty and integrity with others
· A desire for personal growth and the professional growth of others
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or management experience within a related field that totals no less than eight years
In addition, all employees will be subject to a pre-employment background and drug screen as a part of our on-boarding program.
You may also apply on our website at www.ilovedirtcheap.com.